We accept exchanges of products within ten (10 ) days of the date from the invoice, provided that the product is defective (Defective products are defined as products with issues from the manufacturer or with the shipping.) Once you have received your package, you must open your adhesive, other application product and/or re-sale products to approve the quality. If you choose not to open your products upon arrival, you are confirming that the product has arrived and is in good condition and in excellent quality. Exchanges will only be allowed on defective products. Our Exchange procedure is as follows:
· Photos of defective product (Application and/or Re-sale products or your Adhesive) must be taken.
· The photos must be sent to [email protected]
· Customer Service will contact you via phone to assist you with your product inquiry.
· If an exchange is necessary, the defective product must be sent back to our Head Office for testing and analysis.
· Upon receipt of returned product, Xtreme Lashes will act accordingly depending on the type of product:
1. Adhesive: you will be sent a new adhesive bottle immediately to avoid delays in your work. However, Xtreme Lashes will test the returned product to establish whether it is defective. IF it is NOT defective, you will be billed for the new adhesive bottle you have been sent and the return shipping charges.
2. Other products: Once the returned product is received, Xtreme Lashes will test the product to establish whether it is defective. IF it is NOT defective, you will be billed for the return shipping charges
There are no refunds accepted. You will not be billed for the shipping charges to collect the product(s) and for the re-send if the product(s) is defective. Xtreme Lashes holds the right to bill Fed-Ex charges to customer if product is determined NOT to be defective. The contents included in our Kits are not exchangeable nor refundable.
Terms & Conditions
Due to a limited number of available seats in our training programs, the training deposit guarantees a space for you on the chosen date. The deposit is therefore non-refundable.
For a training date change, you must advise the training department 10 days prior to the training date – otherwise an administration fee of 100.00 $ will be automatically added to your training balance. In a case of a cancellation, you must advise the training department 15 days prior to the training date – the deposit is held permanently. If the customer wishes to register to a training program in the future – another deposit will be required. If the training department is not advised in the allowed delay, an additional administration fee of 150.00 $ will be added to the client's account.Shipping Fees
Shipping fees are applied depending on the selected shipping serviceRegular Shipping: 15.00 $
Express Shipping: 35.00 $ (Please note that this service is not available on week-ends)Pick-up at Xtreme Lashes:
No fees applied. As of opening hours, please allow for a 3 hour delay between placing your online order and picking it up at Xtreme Lashes.
The company reserves the right to charge an additional fee on orders shipped to areas outside of the territories served by Fedex.
Delivery delay within Canada: Please allow an approximate delay of 2 to 3 working days forRegular Shipping and 1 working day for Express Shipping. Week-end deliveries are not available for the moment. Xtreme Lashes is not responsible of packages once they are handed to Fedex services. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that someone is available to receive and sign the package upon delivery (Refer to FedEx Tracking Number to locate package).
Delays may vary depending on your region.